Nuffnang

Grace Playlist

Monday, January 19, 2015

Flashback of 2014 !

My nightmare is finally over !Semester break start ! wohoo. :)


 It’s unbelievable how fast 2014 has gone by. Where has time gone? As the years pass by us, it’s always important to keep our loved ones in our minds and hearts, and always show them how much we care.

So, I going to record highlight of the year 2014:
(It will be the longest post ever,and.... sorry for my broken language.
It was the diploma graduation trip with my collegemates. Thanks for take care for the whole year, always treating like a princess.Sorry for being an annoying girl,always prank you guys. I know u guys very sayang me,heart you !

1) I went Penang for 4 times in a year with friends and family.


It was the diploma graduation trip with my collegemates. Thanks for take care for the whole year, always treating like a princess.Sorry for being an annoying girl,always prank you guys. I know u guys very sayang me,heart you !
Congrats to my bro to get new home there! I drive through Penang 2nd bridge ! 
Btw, i dunno why my dad so confident with my driving skill)

2) I graduated in diploma. Now continue my degree for 2years. ( degree life is tough TT)
One step closer to my dad's dream.



(official photo from college)

Thanks my relatives(mother-side) who came for my graduation ceremony and bought me few bunch of flowers.


I am the youngest in my small family. They always protect me all the time.  
I love my family. I feel that I am so lucky to born in this family :)

3) I am not P licence holder anymore. I get my second car as my birthday present from daddy. (appreciate everything daddy have done for me) . Love you deep deep.

4) I am officially 20years old . Thanks all the birthday celebration with family, friends, and boyfriend. My best friends surprised me successfully hide behind my car ! ( i ate 4cakes within 2 days, hohoho, i m hungry now )
a) I received a set of hello kitty from my best friends in college. They find around whole MCD in KL to get my the full set of hello kitty. (I dunno how many MCD they had to get the toys, thanks guys)

b) A romantic night with my boy. We spent the night at Skypark. We start dating...



I am so gald to have you, in my life. MY SUPERMAN

A romantic night with him.  


I still remember I fetch him to his convocation. :) 


Our second monthsary.  
We promised we will be there every month.


Our first Christmas.
I am so gald to have you, in my life. MY SUPERMAN .....
可能你从来你不知道, 你在我心里真的很重要。
无法想象,没有你的我,会是什么样子。

谢谢你出现在我生命里,做我的守护天使
陪我走过所有艰难的路,度过快乐的日子。

我们的开始,就像是命中注定。
有没有两个人,是那么的志同道合。
只有你,陪我进去书店里,溜几个小时。
只有你,陪我进去讨论,SEJARAH的人物友谁,什么年发生了什么事。

只有你,愿意陪我去博物院约会。
去看看AL-QURAN到底张什么样子,再和Al-Quran拍照。



只有你,愿意陪我去看 BIG HERO.

只有你,总是问我喜欢吃什么。
只有你,把我喜欢的东西,变成你也喜欢的东西。

可能我这辈子也找不到第二个你,但我很庆幸,我找到了你。
一个生病了,会细心地照顾我的。
我永远会记得那一霎那,你等我睡着,亲我额头才回家。
当时虽然我吃了药,迷迷糊糊,但是那幸福的感觉,我能感受。

当我疼痛时,你总是在我身边安慰我说不痛。
想尽办法,减低我的痛苦,你着急的样子,还在我的脑海里。

词语不能形容我们之间的感情。
我把它真真实实地记录在我心里,每一个场景,你为我做的每一件事。
我都不会忘记。

谢谢你让我成为最幸福的灰姑娘。我爱你。

6) i went Langkawi and I will never be there again. It was just a hunted trip for me.


7) say good bye to my old family car. It send me to school everyday from primary school until secondary. It is the first car i drive after i get my license. It brings alot of memories . It's time to say goodbye , my dai gao sui!

Thanks everyone who take care of me in this year. I am really appreciate to have you guys in my life.

Not be the "princess" anymore in 2015 ! I want to be independent and able take care of myself !!!



“世界上,有很多事,发生了就是发生了,
小叮当里有时光机,但是真实世界里没有,
或许我们不能改变过去,但是我们能创造未”

”爱你这条路,无论有多难走,我都会走下去“

-Grace Thor 2014



Love, Grace Thor.
31-12-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment