Nuffnang

Grace Playlist

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bake a sponge cake.

 I 'm SICK. =(
I stay at home for 3days , getting crazy . I have NOTHING to do expect study !!!!!!




SO........ i did this for my dear.
i love it so much , raisins .

AND then...................

after 5 minute...............


Do you think i can did it alone ? you overestimate me . hahahahaha
My lovely mummy.

she keep saying : NO , no make up , go away.......
(actually this sentence learn from my and sis ) =.=''




 raisins .... raisins .... raisins .... raisins .... raisins .... raisins .... raisins .... raisins .... raisins ....
 put more ! put more !


180'C . 40minute.....................



DONE ! opps..........look ugly but delicious . =D
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha



END
#CLICK MY ADVERTISING . 
thanks alot =)


2 comments: