Nuffnang

Grace Playlist

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011...... ♥

   




Hello
Chinese ...chinese ... chinese , my blog full of CHINESE
Sorry ,  my banana redears .  i ignore yousss . :(




she is my elder sister (:
She gave me a cup of warm water after i vomit in the midnight. Touched .

Huii Qii @ facebook 
________________________________________________________________


i 'll sitting for SPM on 2011.


They say SPM is the turning point of our life.
my dad knows i don't like to spend my times for the books.  
he said if i have 5A (no matter which subject) , he will buy me a GUCCI.



5A is not easy to get for me ....... Although I have 10 subjects.
Chemistry , Physics , Addmath and  History ..
These subjects impossibble i will get A , i am SURE !!!
but ......Dad, don't worry ! I will fight for my SPM !!!!! hahhha





In fact , without gucci i will fight for my SPM too .
Gambatik ! :D








I miss my best friend_____Elaine Ng.


No comments:

Post a Comment