Nuffnang

Grace Playlist

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chinese new year is coming + 1U (:




I went to 1U again , sienzzzzzz .


i like this toy so much .
When u press it's stomach , you will get suprise.


TRY it at JUSCO @ toys area or  toys''R''us Toys Shop. 
RMB  :D


Did you bought some new clothes for CNY? (:
i start buying when Christmas Sales start until now. xD
i love flowers dress although there were out-dated.
Pop of 2011 is pot-dot.

 mum  : WOW , XL .
me : aunty , it's ''S'' !!! ASSSSSSSSS ! ==''



Forever 21 .
size : S / P

the P stand for what ? 
Perempuan ? maybe......xD

 or anyone know the correct answer ? (:


 it was a complete heart when i bought it.
after wash , it become ''BROKEN HEART'' . xD


no more i think ?
i rmb i bought a lot, but i forget where i put ==''


oh yea...............this pant. xD


i asked mum to buy a short black pants for me.
 mum :  what size are you ?
me :  the Smallest.  (very LC)


Then , she bought this.
i can wear....NO PROBLEM , but cannot ZIP ==''


21 inch ler !!!!!!!! you know how small it is ???!!
I know i am thin but at least i have 23 or 24 inch  .


mum : stupid , you said smallest mah !!!!
First time , the smallest size not suitable to me ...HAHHHA xD



my mum bought me these. 3 t-shirt.



i like this so much .
It's ORIGINAL Winnie The Pooh by Disney , not pasar malam  .


I saw pasar malam selling many branded clothes , shoes , bags .
Those aunty really believe that they steal out from factory and sell .
LOL. ! see also know those BRANDED are fake . ==''



Respect the Brand .
No brand is better than Fake  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment